- How do you post a project?
- From the home page you’ll want to Create Account.
- Select Dashboard, then Account Tab. Check the Become a Creator box to enable creator functionality, and then select Update Profile.
- When the screen refreshes, the Creator Profile, Payment Account and My Project tabs appear.
- Go to the My Project tab and click Create Project.
- Embed video
- In the final step, choose Setup Payment Account.
- When are the funds released?
Funds are released immediately.
- What kinds of projects can you list?
See the Projects tab for a list of categories.
- What are the fees for listing?
Black Crowd Funders applies a 7% fee to the funds collected. The payment processor we use is Stripe, and they charge 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction.
Black Crowd Funders is proud to announce that we are open to backers and project creators from all over the world, as long as they meet the following requirements:
- You are 18 years of age or older.*
- You have an address, bank account, and government-issued ID based in the country in which you’re creating a project.
*Parents and teachers can launch projects in collaboration with children under 18 only if the adult registers for the Black Crowd Funders, payment account and is in charge of running the project itself.