- Consumers are starving for local experiences and content devoid of banner ads, pre-rolls, and pop-ups. Where do consumers go discover local content free of ads? How can digital publishers keep consumers and advertisers happy?
- Wages are stagnant and jobs are being eliminated by automation and outsourcing. Filmmakers want fair pay and distribution for their work. How can digital media help close the wage inequality gap?
- Help people discover local stories through high-quality video content and to offer exciting offline experiences.
- Empower people to make money online.
- Provide brands a consumer-friendly advertising platform.
- Content – Video journalists get paid $500 or $1,000 for every original video produced exclusively for TVM.
- Subscriptions – Users access content for $4.99 / month.
- Referral program – Members earn $4.99 for every referral who subscribes.
"With a current buying power of $1 trillion that is forecasted to reach $1.3 trillion by the year 2017, the importance of connecting with African-American consumers is more important than ever.” - Nielsen
- Crowdsourced content.
- Opportunity for members to earn cash.
- Deep insight of multicultural audiences.
- Monthly recurring revenue.
- First city-focused all-video publication AND social network.
- Celebrity events with live broadcasts.
- Thatvideomag reached more millennials and minorities than Voice Media Group. That's 67% of Houston's population!
Use of Funds
- Marketing and customer acquisition.
- Videography and photography - 9 years.
- Web development - 9 years.
- Digital marketing - 9 years.
- Event management - 7 years.
Other Ways You Can Help
If you're not able to contribute you may still help by telling your friends about this campaign and by sharing this link. Thank you for your help and support.